1) Find output of a C++ program: It was based on classes, so good knowledge of classes in C++ was required.
2) Find output of a C++ program: It was based on recursion in functions and function calls, so knowledge about functions in C++ and recursion was necessary.
3) Given that you have a million URLs, give a method to store them so as to retrieve a URL efficiently.
4) Insert commas into at appropriate positions in a number and rounding the number also, represented in the form of a string. Try to make sense of the question from the following test cases
Ex: "100.23632" -> "100.24"
"10000" -> "10,000"
"1000000.1234" -> "1,000,000.1234"
Follow up: Write code in such a way that positions where you put commas can be placed as per Indian currency system (instead of US system). I think the follow-up was to see whether you were able to write code that was easily generalized to Indian as well as US comma systems.
5) Given 2 strings a, b, check whether b is a postfix of a that is a ends with b.
6) Find all permutations of a string.